The following are The Real Estate Financial Planner Blueprints™ grouped by household gross monthly income.
Household gross monthly income is the income you and your spouse/significant other earn before taxes each month combined. It is usually your paychecks, but for some folks it may be a stipend or retirement pension.
As an example, if you earn $3,000 per month from your job and your spouse earns $3,000 per month from their job, you should consider looking at the $6,000 per month blueprints. Use The Real Estate Financial Planner™ to modify just about any of the assumptions in the blueprint to customize for your unique situation.
Access Locked Content
Upgrade to access additional Premium Nomad resources like:
- Unlimited use of Nomad Calculator Classic
- Track Tasks on Ultimate Nomad Checklists (Outline) BETA
- Access Web-based Bookkeeping and Accounting Application BETA
- Premium Classes
- Asset Protection 101: Overview for Nomads Class
- Asset Protection 102: Document Examples Class
- $6,000 Lease Class
- The Lease Option - The Lease Part II Class
- Fully editable Premium Downloads Personal License
- $6,000 Lease Download in Word format
- Lease-Option Download in Word format
- Rental Application Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Worksheet Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Criteria Download in Word format
- Move-In Inspection Report Download in Word format
- Nomad Calculator 3™ ALPHA
- James Orr Real Estate Services LLC Client Newsletter
Want to work with Real Estate Investors? If you're a Real Estate Agent or other professional and want to work with real estate investors through your own local real estate investor group, check out our Professional Membership options.