The following is the video recording of the Buying at a Discount to Refi and Hold class I taught on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 with Patrick as my special guest.
It is a subset of the BRRRR model, shown visually below.
Read the outline and watch the recording of the class:
In this 2 hour recording of the live class I taught for NCREIG in Fort Collins, I covered the following:
- Barbarian Bob’s Model
- My early model
- Brian’s example
- Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat (BRRRR model)
- Typical Numbers for $300K ARV
- Rehab Costs
- Is $100K Discount Reasonable? Charts!
- Do you want to be renting a $350K+ house?
- Is this just recent history?
- Discount Versus Deliberate Selection
- Ben Graham versus Warren Buffett
- James on Mentors
- Toosl for Finding Undervalued Properties (in Northern Colorado)
- Finding Properties Inside the MLS
- Financing Initial Purchase
- Fannie Mae Delayed Financing
- FHA 203K Rehab Loan
- Fannie Mae – HomeStyle Renovation Loan
- Rehab (Add Value)
- BRRRR versus Traditional Nomad