The following is the video recording of the Buying at a Discount to Refi and Hold class I taught on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 with Patrick as my special guest.
It is a subset of the BRRRR model, shown visually below.
Read the outline and watch the recording of the class:
In this 2 hour recording of the live class I taught for NCREIG in Fort Collins, I covered the following:
- Barbarian Bob’s Model
- My early model
- Brian’s example
- Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat (BRRRR model)
- Typical Numbers for $300K ARV
- Rehab Costs
- Is $100K Discount Reasonable? Charts!
- Do you want to be renting a $350K+ house?
- Is this just recent history?
- Discount Versus Deliberate Selection
- Ben Graham versus Warren Buffett
- James on Mentors
- Toosl for Finding Undervalued Properties (in Northern Colorado)
- Finding Properties Inside the MLS
- Financing Initial Purchase
- Fannie Mae Delayed Financing
- FHA 203K Rehab Loan
- Fannie Mae – HomeStyle Renovation Loan
- Rehab (Add Value)
- BRRRR versus Traditional Nomad
Additional Related Information for Sponsors
Warning! Logging and tracking tasks is for Premium Nomads only.
Click on the icon next to the task to see details about the task.
Access Locked Content
Upgrade to access additional Premium Nomad resources like:
- Unlimited use of Nomad Calculator Classic
- Track Tasks on Ultimate Nomad Checklists (Outline) BETA
- Access Web-based Bookkeeping and Accounting Application BETA
- Premium Classes
- Asset Protection 101: Overview for Nomads Class
- Asset Protection 102: Document Examples Class
- $6,000 Lease Class
- The Lease Option - The Lease Part II Class
- Fully editable Premium Downloads Personal License
- $6,000 Lease Download in Word format
- Lease-Option Download in Word format
- Rental Application Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Worksheet Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Criteria Download in Word format
- Move-In Inspection Report Download in Word format
- Nomad Calculator 3™ ALPHA
- James Orr Real Estate Services LLC Client Newsletter
Want to work with Real Estate Investors? If you're a Real Estate Agent or other professional and want to work with real estate investors through your own local real estate investor group, check out our Professional Membership options.