Here’s yet another special class on Closing Real Estate Deals.
In this class, I go over things related to closing. It includes content related to preparing to show up at Closing, what happens at Closing and what happens after Closing.
- Buying Process Overview
- Not Exactly Sequential
- Review Closing Docs
- Change Utilities
- Review Closing Disclosure with Lender
- Seller Concessions
- Verify Good Funds with Title
- Estimating Cash Required with Lender
- Real Estate Agent Reviews Settlement Statemnets
- Scheduling Closing (Tense Negotiations)
- Scheduling Closing (Mail Away Closing)
- Scheduling Closing (Power of Attorney)
- Kids at Closing
- Bring to Closing
- Final Walkthrough
- Closing Proceeds
- Real Estate Closing Docs and Financing Closing Docs
- Rents Collected at Closing
- Title Insurance Review
- Hold Open Title Policy
- Property Taxes
- “Real Estate” Closing Documents
- Common Types of Deeds
- Getting Copy of Your Deed
- Assignment of LEases
- Lease for Post-Closing Occupancy
- Property Taxes on New Construction
- Real Estate Agent Attending Closing
- “Financing” Closing Documents
- Lender Attending Closing
- Lender Fails to Fund Loan for Closing
- Change Locks
- Closing Documents and Files
- Mailbox Keys
- Reminder About Possession
- Notify Tenants
- Notify Neighbors
Warning! Logging and tracking tasks is for Premium Nomads only.
Click on the icon next to the task to see details about the task.
You can watch the 1 hour and 53 minute recording of the last time I made this presentation below as well.
The following are improvements I plan to make to this page based on some of my Standard Process Improvement Questions.
There is additional content on this page that is shown to Pro Members only.
Access Locked Content
Upgrade to access additional Premium Nomad resources like:
- Unlimited use of Nomad Calculator Classic
- Track Tasks on Ultimate Nomad Checklists (Outline) BETA
- Access Web-based Bookkeeping and Accounting Application BETA
- Premium Classes
- Asset Protection 101: Overview for Nomads Class
- Asset Protection 102: Document Examples Class
- $6,000 Lease Class
- The Lease Option - The Lease Part II Class
- Fully editable Premium Downloads Personal License
- $6,000 Lease Download in Word format
- Lease-Option Download in Word format
- Rental Application Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Worksheet Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Criteria Download in Word format
- Move-In Inspection Report Download in Word format
- Nomad Calculator 3™ ALPHA
- James Orr Real Estate Services LLC Client Newsletter
Want to work with Real Estate Investors? If you're a Real Estate Agent or other professional and want to work with real estate investors through your own local real estate investor group, check out our Professional Membership options.