The following is the recording of the live class on Making Strong Offers That Get Accepted that I taught on March 14, 2017. This class is especially useful when you’re in a hot Seller’s markets.
The following is the recording the Making Strong Offers That Get Accepted class I taught on September 1st, 2016.
While the class uses charts, data and real estate contracts for Northern Colorado, the lessons learned can be applied (with small changes in many cases) to other markets as well for Nomads everywhere.
The following are improvements I plan to make to this page based on some of my Standard Process Improvement Questions.
There is additional content on this page that is shown to Pro Members only.
Access Locked Content
Upgrade to access additional Premium Nomad resources like:
- Unlimited use of Nomad Calculator Classic
- Track Tasks on Ultimate Nomad Checklists (Outline) BETA
- Access Web-based Bookkeeping and Accounting Application BETA
- Premium Classes
- Asset Protection 101: Overview for Nomads Class
- Asset Protection 102: Document Examples Class
- $6,000 Lease Class
- The Lease Option - The Lease Part II Class
- Fully editable Premium Downloads Personal License
- $6,000 Lease Download in Word format
- Lease-Option Download in Word format
- Rental Application Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Worksheet Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Criteria Download in Word format
- Move-In Inspection Report Download in Word format
- Nomad Calculator 3™ ALPHA
- James Orr Real Estate Services LLC Client Newsletter
Want to work with Real Estate Investors? If you're a Real Estate Agent or other professional and want to work with real estate investors through your own local real estate investor group, check out our Professional Membership options.