When we teach the Property Management Mastery class, we suggest you use a written Move-In Inspection Report when your tenants move into the property. This is that form.
A special thank you to Brian Williams who shared his Move-In Inspection Report with our local investor club. The Move-In Inspection Report below is from him. Thank you Brian!
Here are images showing the newest version of the two page Move-In Inspection Report.
Download Move-In Inspection Report
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are providing you these documents as examples for entertainment purposes only and you MUST have them reviewed and approved by your own attorney before using them yourself and in your own business. By using them you agree to hold us harmless. Seriously, don’t use this stuff without having your attorney review and approve it.
Warning! Logging and tracking tasks is for Premium Nomads only.
Click on the icon next to the task to see details about the task.
The following are improvements I plan to make to this page based on some of my Standard Process Improvement Questions.
Access Locked Content
Upgrade to access additional Premium Nomad resources like:
- Unlimited use of Nomad Calculator Classic
- Track Tasks on Ultimate Nomad Checklists (Outline) BETA
- Access Web-based Bookkeeping and Accounting Application BETA
- Premium Classes
- Asset Protection 101: Overview for Nomads Class
- Asset Protection 102: Document Examples Class
- $6,000 Lease Class
- The Lease Option - The Lease Part II Class
- Fully editable Premium Downloads Personal License
- $6,000 Lease Download in Word format
- Lease-Option Download in Word format
- Rental Application Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Worksheet Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Criteria Download in Word format
- Move-In Inspection Report Download in Word format
- Nomad Calculator 3™ ALPHA
- James Orr Real Estate Services LLC Client Newsletter
Want to work with Real Estate Investors? If you're a Real Estate Agent or other professional and want to work with real estate investors through your own local real estate investor group, check out our Professional Membership options.