Yesterday I showed you the variables you can use related to Accounts on the Nomad Calculator 3™. With these variables you can modify things like account balance and rate of return on the Accounts in each Scenario.
While there are not that many, there are a few variables (like the ones shown below) that you may want to modify while modeling your investment portfolio. Eventually, I do plan on making additional capabilities for the calculator to allow you to use scenario-wide values to modify Accounts and Houses. Features like what I’ve added today and what I plan to add in the future will continue to improve your ability to model your own real estate and stock investing portfolios holistically, plus it allows me to do even more sophisticated Monte Carlo simulations for the forthcoming videos, podcasts, blog posts, and books I am writing.
Effective Income Tax Rate
This is your Effective Income Tax Rate for calculating how much tax you pay. If you enter in 19.4 you are saying you're paying 19.4% in income tax.
This is the rate of inflation for the entire Scenario. We use this to show what a dollar in the future is worth in today's dollars. We expect a value of 3.000 for 3% inflation rate.
Access Locked Content
Upgrade to access additional Premium Nomad resources like:
- Unlimited use of Nomad Calculator Classic
- Track Tasks on Ultimate Nomad Checklists (Outline) BETA
- Access Web-based Bookkeeping and Accounting Application BETA
- Premium Classes
- Asset Protection 101: Overview for Nomads Class
- Asset Protection 102: Document Examples Class
- $6,000 Lease Class
- The Lease Option - The Lease Part II Class
- Fully editable Premium Downloads Personal License
- $6,000 Lease Download in Word format
- Lease-Option Download in Word format
- Rental Application Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Worksheet Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Criteria Download in Word format
- Move-In Inspection Report Download in Word format
- Nomad Calculator 3™ ALPHA
- James Orr Real Estate Services LLC Client Newsletter
Want to work with Real Estate Investors? If you're a Real Estate Agent or other professional and want to work with real estate investors through your own local real estate investor group, check out our Professional Membership options.