IMPORTANT NOTE: This content is deprecated and will be removed shortly. It describes an old process for a service we are no longer offering to new folks.
Welcome! The following describes the on-boarding process for new Real Estate Agent and Lender Sponsors.
Originally, I had planned for this to be my own internal checklist for what to do to bring a new Sponsor onboard, but it occurred to me that many Sponsors would like to see what I actually want new Real Estate Agents and Lenders that work with my Nomad clients to know. So, this has become a hybrid of things I should do when someone new comes onboard and also sharing what I’d recommend people working with my Nomad clients should know.
There is additional content on this page that is shown to Pro Members only.
Access Locked Content
Upgrade to access additional Premium Nomad resources like:
- Unlimited use of Nomad Calculator Classic
- Track Tasks on Ultimate Nomad Checklists (Outline) BETA
- Access Web-based Bookkeeping and Accounting Application BETA
- Premium Classes
- Asset Protection 101: Overview for Nomads Class
- Asset Protection 102: Document Examples Class
- $6,000 Lease Class
- The Lease Option - The Lease Part II Class
- Fully editable Premium Downloads Personal License
- $6,000 Lease Download in Word format
- Lease-Option Download in Word format
- Rental Application Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Worksheet Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Criteria Download in Word format
- Move-In Inspection Report Download in Word format
- Nomad Calculator 3™ ALPHA
- James Orr Real Estate Services LLC Client Newsletter
Want to work with Real Estate Investors? If you're a Real Estate Agent or other professional and want to work with real estate investors through your own local real estate investor group, check out our Professional Membership options.