Warning! Logging and tracking tasks is for Premium Nomads only.
Mark complete when done.
Mark this task as complete once you've watched it.
- When their move-in date and time is and what happens if the current occupant is not out in time
- When their rent is due and how much is due (especially true if they are moving in mid-month)
- Expected maintenance schedule for the Tenant/Tenant-Buyer
- That they need to get a renter's insurance policy with liability insurance (this applies to roommates as well) and they need to provide you a copy of the policy as proof
Mark this task as complete when done.
Access Locked Content
Upgrade to access additional Premium Nomad resources like:
- Unlimited use of Nomad Calculator Classic
- Track Tasks on Ultimate Nomad Checklists (Outline) BETA
- Access Web-based Bookkeeping and Accounting Application BETA
- Premium Classes
- Asset Protection 101: Overview for Nomads Class
- Asset Protection 102: Document Examples Class
- $6,000 Lease Class
- The Lease Option - The Lease Part II Class
- Fully editable Premium Downloads Personal License
- $6,000 Lease Download in Word format
- Lease-Option Download in Word format
- Rental Application Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Worksheet Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Criteria Download in Word format
- Nomad Calculator 3™ ALPHA
- James Orr Real Estate Services LLC Client Newsletter
Want to work with Real Estate Investors? If you're a Real Estate Agent or other professional and want to work with real estate investors through your own local real estate investor group, check out our Professional Membership options.