Get access to Brian Williams’s deal analysis spreadsheet to analyze your own deals and make sure you’re investing profitably.
This is the same spreadsheet we use to teach all of our deal analysis classes on and can be used for buying single family homes, condos, town homes, duplexes, triplexes, four-plexes, residential commercial real estate and apartments, lease-option exit deals as well as partnerships.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You’ll be able to download the spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel format (.xlsx).
Input Your Purchase Information
Each orange field is an input… just enter in a few numbers about your deal using the inputs show below…
Cash Flow Analysis Over 35 Years
And the spreadsheet does all the hard work for you… spitting out the cash flow analysis for 35 years.
Expenses Analysis Over 35 Years
It also calculates your expenses on the property over 35 years as well adjusting for increasing expenses on taxes, insurance, HOA, utilities, maintenance, property management, partnership expense if you’re paying a partner in the deal and 3 custom fields for expenses unique to your property.
It even will calculate your operating ratio and break-even ratios for you so you don’t have to.
Cash on Cash Return on Investment Analysis Over 35 Years
The spreadsheet shows your Cash on Cash Return On Investment both before and after CapEx plus it shows Cash on Cash ROI after depreciation.
Easily see your Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) for your primary loan or all your loans making it easy to see if this will help you buy your next property or hurt you BEFORE you make your buying decision.
Overall ROI Analysis Over 35 Years
See how your investment will perform if you keep it or if you sell it. It even allows you to calculate lease option deals (see our special classes on how to use the spreadsheet for lease options below).
Rent Versus Price Sensitivity Table
What is more important… price or rent? You can see easily using the rent versus price sensitivity table… it is like running dozens of what-if scenarios of your deal all at once!
Real Estate Partnerships
If you’re going to partner on a deal, this spreadsheet has you covered… whether you’re bringing in a credit partner for a fee, a credit partner for part of the deal, a deal syndicator, a money partner or two or borrowing money to get the deal done… this spreadsheet gives you the flexibility to structure truly profitable, win-win deals with partners too.
Model Property Capital Expenses (CapEx)
As we discuss in the special class on Capital Expenses (linked below), CapEx can be a major factor in every deal… that’s why you can customize your capital expenses and plan accordingly with every deal. It even takes into account inflation with CapEx.
Rent Sensitivity Analysis Table
Quickly see how changing rents affects your Cash Flow and Cash on Cash Return On Investment with the built in rent sensitivity table.
Plus, Access Classes On Using the Spreadsheet
Plus, get classes where we use the spreadsheet to analyze deals and classes to improve various parts of the return when you’re analyzing deals as well including:
- Analyzing Deals 101: an Intro to Cash on Cash Return on Investment
- Strategies to Get the Lowest Monthly Payment When Buying Real Estate
- How to Get Down Payment for Nomad
- Analyzing a Deal with Brian’s Spreadsheet
- Cap Ex: The Silent Killer
- Analyzing Deals 201: Selling with Lease Option
- Nomad with Lease Option Exit Overview
- Cash Flow Explosion
- Return on Investment and Return on Equity
- Analyzing Deals 301: Multi-Family for Nomads
- How to Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio with just $3,000
- Dozens of classes in total are included…
Access Locked Content
Upgrade to access additional Premium Nomad resources like:
- Unlimited use of Nomad Calculator Classic
- Track Tasks on Ultimate Nomad Checklists (Outline) BETA
- Access Web-based Bookkeeping and Accounting Application BETA
- Premium Classes
- Asset Protection 101: Overview for Nomads Class
- Asset Protection 102: Document Examples Class
- $6,000 Lease Class
- The Lease Option - The Lease Part II Class
- Fully editable Premium Downloads Personal License
- $6,000 Lease Download in Word format
- Lease-Option Download in Word format
- Rental Application Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Worksheet Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Criteria Download in Word format
- Move-In Inspection Report Download in Word format
- Nomad Calculator 3™ ALPHA
- James Orr Real Estate Services LLC Client Newsletter
Want to work with Real Estate Investors? If you're a Real Estate Agent or other professional and want to work with real estate investors through your own local real estate investor group, check out our Professional Membership options.