“Getting better” is a key Nomad philosophy.
With that in mind, I am constantly thinking of ways to better serve my own local Nomad clients (as well as other investor and owner occupant buyers and sellers). This extends beyond just my clients and into myself, my staff and my key partners.
Systematically going through each step of my processes and asking myself “get better” questions is how we ultimately get better and serve at a higher level.
The following are some key questions I ask myself about how I can improve our systems and processes and make them better.
There is additional content on this page that is shown to Pro Members only.
Access Locked Content
Upgrade to access additional Premium Nomad resources like:
- Unlimited use of Nomad Calculator Classic
- Track Tasks on Ultimate Nomad Checklists (Outline) BETA
- Access Web-based Bookkeeping and Accounting Application BETA
- Premium Classes
- Asset Protection 101: Overview for Nomads Class
- Asset Protection 102: Document Examples Class
- $6,000 Lease Class
- The Lease Option - The Lease Part II Class
- Fully editable Premium Downloads Personal License
- $6,000 Lease Download in Word format
- Lease-Option Download in Word format
- Rental Application Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Worksheet Download in Excel format
- Rental Application Evaluation Criteria Download in Word format
- Move-In Inspection Report Download in Word format
- Nomad Calculator 3™ ALPHA
- James Orr Real Estate Services LLC Client Newsletter
Want to work with Real Estate Investors? If you're a Real Estate Agent or other professional and want to work with real estate investors through your own local real estate investor group, check out our Professional Membership options.